||[Feb. 9th, 2009|09:22 pm]
With thanks to Desert Martini: More about Me.|
Have you ever:
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die (Technically. EMS brought them back.)
(X) Been to Canada (it's next door, and often nice.)
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida (Spring Break in Daytona!)
( ) Been to Hawaii
(X) Been on a plane (2 flights/24 hours to Delhi...)
(X) Been lost (Now I'm found.)
(X) Gone to Washington, DC (Just prior to Bro-In-Law's Iraq deployment, 2006)
(X) Swam in the ocean
( ) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons (define 'recently')
( ) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only (Sacagawea!)
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t
(X) Made prank phone calls
( ) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe (Who buys that crap?)
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone (Now, a Moonrise...)
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Gone to the movies
(X) Been deep sea fishing
( ) Driven across the United States
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Been sky diving (What, now that I'm too old for Airborne?)
(X) Gone snowmobiling (Overrated, after a motorcycle track day)
( ) Lived in more than one country
(X) Laid outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
(X) Seen a falling star and made a wish
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Ole Faithful Geyser
( ) Seen the Statue of Liberty
( ) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
( ) Been on a cruise
(X) Traveled by train
(X) Traveled by motorcycle (500 mile weekends on a crotch rocket- ow!)
(X) Been horse back riding
( ) Ridden on a San Francisco Trolley
( ) Been to Disneyland / Disney world (I'm a Warner Bros. guy)
( ) Been to the top of an active volcano and seen hot lava
( ) Been in a rain forest
( ) Seen whales in the ocean
(X) Been to Niagara Falls
( ) Ridden on an elephant
( ) Swam with dolphins
( ) Met someone famous (watched an idiot bother Vonnegut in an airport, once.)
(X) Caught fire flies
1. Any nickname? Sunny, goes with my surname. Seriously: I'm 'Dave' by virtue of naming.
2. Mother’s name? Janice
3. Favorite drink? Gaspari Superpump 250, Coke Zero, Riesling.
4. Body Piercing’s? Nope.
6. How much do you love your job? It has ups and downs, but I make a difference.
7. Birthplace? Flint, MI
8. Favorite vacation spot? Currently Petoskey, MI
9. Ever been to Africa ? No.
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? No.
11. Ever been on TV? No.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No.
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Can you drive a standard shift car? Yes, and the motorcyle keeps me current, of course.
16. Favorite pie? American Apple, of course.
17. Favorite number? Can't tell you, it's my PIN.
18. Favorite movie? Casablanca, Aliens, Le Mans, Nobody's Fool. Something's Gotta Give.
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? Dark Chocolate.
21. Favorite food? Yes. Just one? Okay: chickpeas.
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body soap? Lever 2000
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest Pro Health Clean Cinnamon
25. Favorite smell? Curry - my sense of smell is poor & must be bludgeoned!
26. How do you relax? Exercise, fresh fruit, the web.
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Settled with a couple of kids - or off the grid.